TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Smartphone manufacturers across the world are bringing in a lot of rugged handsets. The main reason for the launch of such handsets is to quench the requirements of consumers who tend to drop their handsets pretty often.
From the latest information coming, it seems like South Korean tech giant Samsung is prepping a rugged smartphone, which is an upgraded version of XCover 2.
The successor of the original Galaxy Xcover has leaked to those at SamMobile and is reportedly set to launch at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2013 in February.
Further, the report claims that Galaxy XCover 2 will pack a 4 inch TFT display, 5MP rear camera, 0.3MP front camera, 4GB internal storage and run on Android Jelly Bean operating system.
The rumored specifications of Galaxy XCover 2 are listed below.
- Android 4.1/4.2 Jelly Bean
- 130.5 x 67.7 x 11.9mm, 148 grams.
- 4 inch TFT 480 x 800 WVGA display
- 5MP rear camera, 0.3MP front camera
- 4GB internal storage, micro SD card slot up to 32GB storage
- Bluetooth, micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, A-GPS
- 1,700 mAh battery