TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Smartphone manufacturers across the world are bringing in a lot of rugged handsets. The main reason for the launch of such handsets is to quench the requirements of consumers who tend to drop their handsets pretty often.
From the latest information coming, it seems like South Korean tech giant Samsung is prepping a rugged smartphone, which is an upgraded version of XCover 2.
The successor of the original Galaxy Xcover has leaked to those at SamMobile and is reportedly set to launch at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2013 in February.
Further, the report claims that Galaxy XCover 2 will pack a 4 inch TFT display, 5MP rear camera, 0.3MP front camera, 4GB internal storage and run on Android Jelly Bean operating system.
The rumored specifications of Galaxy XCover 2 are listed below.
- Android 4.1/4.2 Jelly Bean
- 130.5 x 67.7 x 11.9mm, 148 grams.
- 4 inch TFT 480 x 800 WVGA display
- 5MP rear camera, 0.3MP front camera
- 4GB internal storage, micro SD card slot up to 32GB storage
- Bluetooth, micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, A-GPS
- 1,700 mAh battery