TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
After the Consumer electronics show, which showcased all cutting edge electronics gadget the next main event that the gadget world is waiting for is the Mobile World Congress which is going to be held in Barcelona during this month itself.
This event has the advantage that it is a phone centric show and can be considered as the biggest phone centric show of the year. So many more mobiles would make its appearance here and the tech world is getting news about more and more devices that are going to be unveiled.
One of the newest additions is Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500, which is named as Jena. Some of the specifications and features of the phone got unveiled when some images of the same leaked in net. The galaxy mini series is quite popular because of their very low price tag, almost as low as other entry level phones in the market. So this device will also come with a very affordable price tag. So even if the specifications won’t make you turn your head the price tag will.
Expected features and specifications of Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500:
- 3.3 inch HVGA display
- Resolution of screen, 480 x 320 pixels
- Gingerbread Android
- Processor with a clock speed of 800MHz
- Support for HSDPA 7.2 MBPS
- Main camera having a resolution of 3 mega pixels
- 3GB internal storage
- Free messaging service from Samsung, ChatON
The mobile features a very small and compact design. The edges are tapered and the gadget has an overall curvy look. The curves are accentuated with different colour schemes. The front has a black coloured styling and looks professional but once you flip the phone over the device comes in the selected colour of your choice. This contrast styling gives the phone a very unique look.
The screen is definitely an improvement when considering the old generation Samsung Mini. The screen has been upgraded from 3.14 inch and 320 x 240 pixels to this new display having a size of 3.3 inch and 480 x 320 pixels resolution. Also the slower 600MHz processor has been swapped by the faster 800MHz one. There is considerable improvement on internal memory capacity too.
Samsung Galaxy mini 2 S6500 actual price tag is not yet revealed and neither is the release date. But we can expect the price of the device to be very much affordable.