TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Samsung Galaxy S3: S Voice Feature [Video]
The Samsung Galaxy S3 comes with many software additions that join together to make a change. The S Voice feature stands out among the rest. It is a Siri like feature that lets you use your smartphone as a personal voice assistant. You can talk to it and the natural language processing make it understand your sentence.
What is S Voice feature? What are its uses? Think of the Siri in iPhone 4S and you will get an idea about it. Its something very different as you can wake your phone by saying “Hi, buddy” or “Hi, Galaxy” or anything that you choose in S Voice.
The possible scenarios are as follows:
1. Go directly to an app like camera by saying “I want to take a photo”
2. Play music, pause and skip tracks
3. Set a timer
4. Put alarm to Snooze
5. Control settings like turning Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more on or off
6. See the weather forecast
Is that all you can do with the S Voice feature? You can even ask it to look for things online. It looks like a pretty good rival to the Apple Siri. Here is a demo video of the feature.
So, will you get the Galaxy S3? Are you impressed by the feature? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.