TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Three things cannot be long hidden: women love diamonds, women love buying handbags and women love to shop. We have seen and heard, diamond studded phones before. But have you ever heard about exquisite Android powered luxury smartphone for women. No, you haven't heard it before. We bet? Style and trends are synonymous to luxury.
High-net-worth individuals are changing with time. They are becoming more tech savvy and would like to pick diamond studded smartphone rather than just diamonds. We recently saw Vertu TI luxury phone made its debut in India. The Android powered phone cost consumers Rs. 6,49,900. There are jewelers , who are selling gold plated iPhones, BlackBerrys . So the newest trend seen in 2013 is the rise of Android in the luxury smartphone market.
More and more luxury phone makers are coming up with Android powered smartphones. The latest entry in the Android luxury smartphone market is that of Savelli.
This Geneva -based jeweler has come up with a smartphone designed for women. The phone is powered by Android. While, the specifications are not out yet but the official pictures of phone are out now. The smartphone is handcrafted in Switzerland. There are over 11 models, all stuffed with diamonds and 18-carat gold. The collection - Jardin Secret, will make its debut in the upcoming Paris Couture Fashion week. The collection will first go on sale in France and London. Prices range anywhere between $9,000( Rs. 535,594) - $118,000(Rs. 7,022,239). Stay tuned to GizBot.