SICT has been quite active off late in the low-cost mobile phone segment. Latest model launched by SICT in the Indian market is SILK handset that comes with a lot of features and specifications. The mobile phone has been designed in such a way so as to meet the needs of users who cannot afford to buy an expensive mobile phone. The company has said in an official statement that the handset comes with a ‘dynamite of features’.
- Dual Band
- 1.3 Mega pixel camera with auto focus and flash light
- High Definition video recording at 20 fps
- Screen display size of 2.8 inches
- ‘Real’ Touch Pad display used
- 3.5 mm audio jack that provides superior audio connectivity
- Bluetooth Connectivity for superior data transfer
- USB port connectivity
- GPRS connectivity
- HDMI input port that provides superior video output
- External memory of up to 16 GB
- Call recorder
- Supported by audio formats like MP3, WAV, AMR audio formats
- Video formats that are supported includes AVI, 3GP and MP4
- 32 GB of expandable memory card slot
As per the official sources, it is known that SICT manufactured SILK handset also offers the users with ‘handwriting hold up’ while writing a message which is considered to be first of its kind. The feature is especially designed in order to enhance the users with utmost comfortability.
Another path breaking feature in SILK Handset is the presence of Call Connect Notice that enables the mobile phone to vibrate once the users receives a call. The feature has been designed especially to reduce the health hazards caused by radiations from the mobiles.
SILK mobile phone is also expected to come with a lot of security features by means of implementing an in-built security mechanism that has the capability to prevent phone book, multimedia files as well as messages. One of the most important features includes the implementation of a ‘mobile tracker’ that has been especially designed for theft protection.
SILK mobile phone is also expected to come with messaging features such as sms as well as mms. The device is expected to make use of HTML browser for superior internet browsing. The mobile phone is also expected to come with FM radio recording. The audio as well as video players enhance the users with superior entertainment experiences.
The price tag of SICT mobiles manufactured SILK handset is expected to be around Rs.2, 700 in India. With an affordable price tag, the mobile phone is expected to make great sales and is sure to provide stiff competition especially in the lower-end mobile phone segment.