TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
New smartphones are getting added to the market everyday, these smartphones incorporate the latest specifications and thereby provide latest features to the users. In sync with today's smartphone trend, the year 2012 is also going to witness high-end, never before seen, feature-filled smartphone releases. A brief overview of the smartphones that are going to be released in 2012 is given below:
1) Nokia Lumia 900: Nokia in it's bid to get back to the number 1 spot has launched the Nokia Lumia 900 smartphone. This phone, according to industry experts is going to be more better than it's predecessor the Nokia Lumia 800 as it incorporates latest updates that the Nokia Lumia 800 couldn't incorporate.
The announcement of Nokia Lumia 900 has overshadowed the sales of Nokia's two earlier releases namely the Nokia Lumia 800 and the Nokia Lumia 710.
The Nokia Lumia 900 is expected to feature A2DP bluetooth along with other features. One more intriguing feature of teh Nokia Lumia 900 is the presence of Carl Zeiss Optics in it's 8 Mega Pixel Autofocus camera. In addition to the above, there are other features and specifications that make the Nokia Lumia 900 a must have this season.
2) LG X3:This smartphone is rumoured to be the first to incorporate a quad core processor. This smartphone is going to run on the Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. Although the LG X3 is yet to be launched officially, there is a lot of hype surrounding it's specification. One such rumoured specifictaion is the expected presence of a twin camera and the LTE technology.
Thus, LG is also ready to take the smartphone world by storm through it's own range of amazing smartphones.
3) HTC Edge: This smartphone is a tough competitor to quad core smartphones that are all set to be unveiled in 2012. The HTC Edge is expected to come in a 32GB version. The HTC Edge is also slated to run on the Android Ice Cream sandwich operating system. Thus it also adds to the growing competition among smartphones running ice-cream sandwich operating syetm.
4) Samsung Galaxy S III: Samsung Smartphones released in 2011 were immensely popular, following this trend Samsung has plans to bring out the Samsung Galaxy S III in 2012. This smartphone is expected to be affordable(as Samsung's smartphones always are) and feature-filled. The specifications of this smartphone are not officially out yet but are expected to be the latest and the best. Thus, the Samsung Galaxy S III is expected to rule in 2012.
5) Sony Xperia S: This is one smartphone to watch out for in 2012 as experts belienve that the Xperia is going to top other brands. In addition to providing amind blowing features, the Sony Xperia S also helps in enriching the visual experience of users. The calling experience of users is also going to be an enriching one through the Xperia S. This smartphone has been making waves since it's reported leak in late 2011. This smartphone is also expected to start a revolution of smartphones which are going to replace computers.
All these smartphones are sure to rule in 2012, but the question is which one will be the leader?
Also read the comparison of Nokia Lumia 900 and the Sony Xperia S here.