TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
A recent internet survey has found out that smartphones are being preferred & even owned by the wealthy rather than normal earning persons. The survey also states that much of the smartphones users are the wealthy & the very wealthy.
Youngsters in the age group of 24-35 years also prefer smartphones over normal mobile phones One illustration here shows that people with an annual income of Rs 3 Lakhs or more preferred only smartphones when they were given a choice between ordinary mobile phones & smartphones. People with an annual income of less than Rs 3 lakhs preferred an ordinary mobile phone over high-end smartphones.
But people in countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, South Africa prefer an ordinary phone which could take care of their basic phone requirements rather than high-end smartphones. The smartphone preferring people said that they would use their smartphone since it provided features that could be seen as alternatives to a computer. Some of the features are internet connectivity, browsing etc.