TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Since the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system was announced, there is lot of expectations from the most advanced mobile platform out there. On the other hand, there is also lot of confusion when it comes to the availability of this in India. To create this confusion and make it crystal clear, we have come up with a list of smartphones that will soon receive the Android ICS update.
HTC has announced ICS update to several devices and these smartphones will receive the update in March 2012.
LG announced that it will update a majority of its smartphones to the Android ICS . The list includes some of the most popular devices as listed out.
Motorola has a limited product line in India and it is updating only one of its six smartphones.
It has a wide range of Android smartphones and it will update the mid as well as high end devices.
The company is updating 11 models and has the biggest list. Almost all the smartphones will be upgraded to ICS operating system.