- Finance Why Do Companies Voluntarily Delist From Stock Exchanges? What Happens To Shares You Hold?
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Says That She Wants To Have A Kid In her Latest Post
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar evokes Nelson Mandela's words: 'Sports has the power to change the world'
- News Situation along LAC being addressed as talks between India and China continue
- Lifestyle Fashion Designer Maheen Khan Opens Up About Benazir Bhutto’s Iconic Green Outfit On Her Social Media
- Automobiles TVS Scooty Pep Plus BS6 Gets A Price Hike — All You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Sony At CES 2014: Xperia Z1 Compact, Xperia Z1s and Waterproof SmartBand Announced
At the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2014, Japanese tech titan Sony has made it clear that the company ain't making regular devices, rather the focus is on innovative ideas. Today, the makers behind PlayStation 4 revealed three tantalizing products: two high-end Android-based smartphones , and a unique fitness band.
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
The Xperia Z1 Compact is identical to its older sibling, the Xperia Z1. So what's has changed? Well, the device still boasts of high-end specifications. The rear difference here is its compact size. The Xperia Z1 Compact features a 4.3-inch 720p HD display instead of a 5-inch display. Since the phone is a miniature version of Xperia Z1, the internal hardware appears to be solid. Also, the makers have cut the size of fitted battery to 2,300mAh. The device is expected to hit the market next month at an undisclosed price.
Here are the detailed specs of Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. Take a look!
- 4.3" Triluminous IPS display having a 720p resolution
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (quad-core) SoC
- 2GB RAM; 16GB ROM (expandable)
- 20.7MP rear-facing camera, backed by Carl Zeiss optics, OIS (optical image stabilization), Auto Focus, LED flash,
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 2,300mAh battery
NFC; Bluetooth 4.0; A-GPS; Bluetooth 4.0 LE; 3G; FM Radio
To be made available in Black, White, Pink, Lime, Yellow colors
Sony Xperia Z1s
Meanwhile, Sony also released another Android- powered flag-ship phone that might not get launched in other major territories, excluding USA. Meet the Xperia Z1s: a revamped Xperia Z1 that will eventually being made available on T-Mobile. The Xperia Z1s is identical to Sony Xperia Z1 in terms of design and specs.
The device comes with 32GB of internal memory, instead of standard 16GB. Also, users can expand the internal memory via a microSD card slot. Further, the Xperia Z1s comes with six free movies downloadable from Video Unlimited, and moreover, Sony is also providing at least 10 PlayStation Mobile games. The device will be available in USA from January 13 onwards.
Sony SmartBand - A Rival Health Band To FitBit
Although, Sony has failed to crack smart watch market with its SmartWatch2; however, the Japanese company is optimistic about SmartBand. But what exactly a SmartWatch is? Basically, it's a wrist band that can be connected to your phone via Bluetooth. It can lasts up to 5 days on full charge.
The Sony SmartBand tracks your activities throughout the day. To make the device more interactive in nature, Sony also announced a native Lifelong companion app that displays all the data at one place. Sony says the SmartBand will be made available this spring at an undisclosed price.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!