TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Most of the mobile phone manufacturers around the world have already released the best of their devices in the market. Apart from these devices, manufacturers are already busy with their new devices for next year. Recently, a Chinese website called ctechcn has posted a number of images of a mysterious Sony device.
The device seems to be very identical to the company's earlier flagship device- the Xperia Z1. This unknown handset would probably be launched early next year.
As said earlier, the alleged images of the handsets look somewhat similar to the company's Xperia Z1 flagship especially when shape and size is taken into account.
Apart from that, the leaked images also show the metal frame of the handset which suggests a slight rearrangement of components. Now there is a visible hole located beside a larger camera lens hole which could possibly a cavity reserved for an LED flash unit which is quite a contrast when compared with the Xperia Z1.
The outer shell of the handset can be looks rather similar to that of the Xperia Z1 handset. There are regular buttons and slots are still located on the same edges and in the same order. However, there are minimal changes visible on the top and bottom side of the device. An additional hole can be found at the top edge opposite the headphone jack. While the bottom part now hosts three holes for the microphone.
There is no information regarding the specs and features of the handset at the moment and nor the company have spoken about the handset formally. This is the first time the handset has surfaced online and probably, we could get some more leaked information about the device as time passes.
Inside back panel
Side profile 1