TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Japan-based smartphone maker Sony, popular for its Xperia series of smartphones, have been on the gossip section for quite sometime now. Yet again, adding more excitement among its fans, today the company's rumored device called the D6503 Sirius has once again been spotted online. The upcoming rumored device has already been leaked few times in the past. However, the latest one comes with a little more perspective in it.
The Sony smartphone with codename Sirius has in fact been photographed alongside the company's older models, the Xperia Z1 and the Xperia Z. Thus it gives a mild perspective about how the device will look in real life. The images come courtesy of a Digi-Wo user, who also reportedly says that it will be announced later in April. He further says that the device will come with a Xperia Z2 name in the market.
However, on the contrary, according to the XperiaGuide, the company could launch the device at the international Mobile World Congress taking place later this month in Barcelona, Spain.
As per the leaks Sony D6503 features Android 4.4.2 KitKat with a new refreshed Xperia UI, Snapdragon 800 processor MSM8974AB SoC, 5.2-inch display with IPS panel and Triluminos display for mobile, 16 GB onboard memory with 3 GB RAM and 20.7 MP rear camera.
Also following the image leak, a video has made its way to YouTube and shows the handset in full flow. The 2 and a half minute video clip reveals the custom skin's new lock screen effect and a Walkman lock screen widget that can control playback and scrub through a song. Also shown in the video is Sony's Xperia Themes, which include options like Air, Earth, Heat, Silk, Sunny.
Take a look at the video:
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dBaC6uAU5Bo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>