TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Sony has always been a pioneer in optical and imaging technologies. Being known for making industry's best selling DSLR-cameras, Sony last year launched its QX line of lens-style cameras. All you need to attach lenses around an Android powered smartphone or the iPhone with an external bracket, and then point and shoot like any digital camera.
It was a novel concept, but Sony's implementation went misfired. Nevertheless, Sony is once again planning to take the concept in a right direction, though, in a much more refined manner.
Apparently, Sony is working on yet another lens style camera in the form of the QX30. Notably, Sony Alpha Rumors have managed to get a new leaked image of the Sony QX E-mount. The QX1, as per the leaked info, will offer similar features, such as pairing with smartphones or tablets via a secure Bluetooth connection.
So, if you have an E-mount lens, you should be able to attach your E-mount lens onto it, thus giving more lens choices. According to reports, the QX1 will feature an APS-C sensor which could be the same as one found in the Sony A6000. It is also suspected to cost 300 Euro for the mount-only model or 450 Euro with a 16-50mm lens.
It seems to be an expensive accessory, but it might be worth it in case your smartphone has a underwhelming camera. Sony is yet to announce the updated QX1 smart lens as yet.
As known, Sony is expected to host a press conference on Sept.3, where the company will announce the Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3 Compact, Xperia Tablet Z3 Compact, SmartWatch 3 and a SmartBand Talk. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!