TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Another invader from the world famous brand of high end and highly reliable handsets is rumored to be coming soon. And when it’s coming, it’s coming with a blast and seems like they doesn’t seem to stand a chance, the other brands and now they have been warned. Sony Ericsson ST25i Kumquat is all about excellence in performance powered by its bold hardware and intelligent software.
The specifications are already out and it’s viewed with eyes widened with surprise and excited fans all over the world making enquiries clearly projects out its possibilities in the market. Sony Ericsson, the brand that brings high end technology at comparatively affordable prices, no wonder, could create such a sensation with its new smart phone.
Features expected- New and Improved
Sony Ericsson ST25i Kumquat will have exciting features. First of all it will feature compatibility to variant 3G bands and runs on an Android v2.3 Gingerbread. Features like a Dual core 1 GHz and NovaThor U8500 are its highlight. It’s definitely going to be a superior performer and is expected to be affordable.
Features listed on the mobile are already available with limited information.
LED-backlit LCD, touch screen, 16M
480 x 854 pixels, 3.5 inches
5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, all features like flash and autofocus supported
Provision for Unlimited
Slot for microSD
Wi-Fi with hotspot enabled
Support for HSDPA
MP4 and other formats supported
Available with RDS
Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A8 processor
Support for HTML5 and Adobe Flash
The handset would feature all the general attributes presently included in the smart phones and would be a complete container of recently developed applications and utilities. The price and availability of the handset is to be announced very soon.