TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Once again, the Sony Honami has been leaked, and the credit goes to Federal Communications Commission (FCC). The alleged pictures of Sony's 20-mega pixel camera phone were recently made its debut on the web. Even till now, it is really hard to say whether Honami device is a sequel to Xperia Z.
Now according to FCC( via Techkiddy), the Honami i1 is the name of device, which Sony is said to announce on September 4, ahead of IFA Berlin tech show. Interestingly, this FCC filing sheds light on the launch date of Honami i1 smartphone. The device will be announced before September 30 followed by retail availability in October.
Sony's Honami i1 will be a monster camera phone having 20-mega pixel camera fitted inside. The street is abuzz with rumors saying that the phone uses Cyber-shot brand. While a representative over at Sony India had once told us that Sony will never use Cyber-shot brand name to promote Android powered Xperia smartphones. This very phone is said to be on a premium side.
In the last few days, Sony's arch rival Samsung have come with an advance Camera phone - Galaxy S4 Zoom. On the other hand, Nokia is also promoting its 41-mega pixel Lumia 1020 handset in the international market. It is to be seen whether Sony Honami i1 smartphone excels in the camera department or not.
The Honami device will carry same 5-inch Full HD display used in the Xperia Z. The original Xperia Z suffered with poor display. The phone may come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. Other highly rumored specs include: 4G LTE-A, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, amongst others. There is a possibility to see a 3,000mAh Li Ion battery inside.
Sony India is all set to launch Xperia Z Ultra in India on July 30. GizBot will cover the event live from New Delhi. Stay tuned to GizBot.