TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Sony Honami i1 has been on the leakage for a very long time now and the latest leak that has appeared online is the sample images taken from the Honami i1 handset. However, this is second sample image that has hit the tech world recently. According to the multiple reports online, the exuberant camera centric smartphone from Sony will be announced on IFA Berlin scheduled on September 4th.
More surprising part is that mini variant of the handset has also appeared online not in the form of image but specs. According to the specs leak the mini variant will also come with the same camera technology that features in original Honami.
Talking about the recent sample image leak, the photos were reportedly spotted on Picasa. The catch is that the images were taken by Sony C6903 which is a rumored model number of Honami. The 20MP camera seems pretty cool as the beach shot at sunset projects some awesome picture quality. One can easily see the deep blacks and sharp and vivid color and contrast while other photos seems pretty regular. The picture quality however, looks to be great compared to other regular phones.
Moreover, it was reported that the Xperia Honami i1 would also feature bits of technology from Sony's televisions and Sony cameras, including Bravia TV picture enhancement chips and sensors from Cyber-shots. Which justifies the rumors that hints at 4K video and a powerful 20-megapixel camera in Honami.
Apart from the camera front, here is a brief rundown on the rumored specs of Sony Honami i1:
Sony Honami or Xperia i1 will sport a 5-inch 1080p HD display. The phablet would be powered by a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM (possibility are that it could be expandable up to 64GB via microSD card). The rear camera will have a 20-mega pixel camera with Exmor CMOS sensor, BIONZ image processor, and Sony "G" lens. Other highlighted features include: a 3,000mAh Li Ion battery, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Miracast, NFC, water proof and dust resistant, and Bluetooth 4.0.