TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
There have been lot of rumors about Sony's upcoming 20 mp Cyber-Shot camera smartphone, Honami i1. Previously there was a leak of a blurred image of the elusive device running around in the web. Brazilian site Techtudo has now leaked a clear snapshot of the device. The image shows the handset placed in the middle of the recently unveiled Xperia Z Ultra phablet and the Xperia ZL.
The device clearly follows ‘Omnibalance' design language that Sony has been using for it's new Xperia devices. The device looks bigger then the Xperia ZL which is a 5 inch device, while it is smaller then the Xperia Z Ultra which is a 6.44 inch device. This means the device should be 5 point something inches. Techtudo says that the smartphone that was handed over to them was not a final build but had an impressive quality camera. The camera is apparently not compatible with external lenses (interchangeable) as previously rumored. The device had a thin, glass-back design and was running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, the site added.
As for the rumored specifications, the device is expected to run on the new Snapdragon processor 800 quad-core processor, the 20 mp camera is expected to be powered by BIONZ Engine, a unique image processor that suppresses any noise of light and color, enhancing colour reproduction and clarity of the pictures.
The smartphone is expected to come with 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, microSD slot for expansion, 3,000 mAh battery with improved STAMINA mode, connectivity features including IR, NFC, One Touch Sharing, Wi-Fi Miracast & Bluetooth 4.0 and S-Master MX Mobile Audio Amplifier for enhanced audio. The handset is expected to make it's debut somewhere around Q3 of this year.
Source: Android Central