TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Sony Xperia Miro is the latest Android smartphone in their Xperia line up which runs on Qualcomm processor. This phone got unveiled on Facebook and gave some early indications of its specifications and features. Like the other Xperia models, this phone features interesting multimedia options, ultimate web experience and a user friendly design.
Sony Xperia Miro measures 113 x 59.4 x 9.9 mm and weighs 110 g. It will come up with a 3.50 inches display screen of 320 x 480 pixels resolution. The display is Capacitive, Multi-touch and facilitates Scratch-resistant glass along with Proximity sensor.
The Sony handset runs on a single core Qualcomm MSM processor at 800 MHz clockspeed for faster processing. It has a built in storage of 2200 MB and 4096 MB ROM along with microSD, microSDHC slots for memory expansion up to 32 GB.
Sony Xperia Miro comes with 5 megapixels rear camera. It has a host of value added features like LED, Auto focus, Geo tagging and also Self-timer which enhances the image capturing flexibility. The new Xperia model has a camcorder that offers Video calling options too. The 0.3 megapixels VGA front camera completes the feature list as far as camera section is considered. The handset features FM radio and a built-in Loudspeaker facility.
Sony Xperia Miro supports communication options like E-mail, SMS, and MMS. There is flexibility in messaging with features like Predictive text input and Threaded view. Other common features like Bluetooth connectivity and USB port options are available in this handset too.