TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Sony Odin C650X: Latest Image Leak Suggests 5-inch Display, Quad Core Snapdragon S4 Processor, Android Jelly Bean and More
Rumors are widespread that Japanese tech giant Sony is secretly preparing its 2013 smartphone lineup. In past reports, information has been leaked that a new Sony smartphone , dubbed by the name of Odin is lined up for release for next year as the manufacturer’s next flagship device.
Adding more gravity to the rumors surrounding the smartphone, recently few images have surfaced in the tech gossip world, suggesting the new Sony smartphone would be named 'Xperia Odin' and the handset will boast a metallic body.
Leaked images also show that the handset will have Snapdragon S4 processor and the system memory of 2GB.
Reports in the past have also claimed that Sony Xperia C650X Odin is likely to get launched during the CES event in Las Vegas in 2013 and the new smartphone is expected to run on Android Jelly Bean version.
As per some of the unofficial sources, Sony is expected to launch three level models with numbers C6502, C6503 and C6506 soon. In addition to them, there are also reports of two entry level models coming in early 2013. These new base model will feature Android ICS and will have HVGA display.
These base models will have features similar to Tipo including
- 3.2-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen
- I GHz cortex processor
- Support for 3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, HSDPA
- 3.15 megapixel camera
- 320 x 480 pixels display resolution
- Bluetooth version 2.1 with A2DP
- 2.9 GB internal storage expandable
- 32GB via microSD