- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: West Indies Vs Bangladesh: Preview, where to watch, timing, probable XI
- News Striking doctors want media coverage for meeting with Mamata for ‘transparency'
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sony’s ‘Selfie’ Smartphone Leaked Ahead of Global Debut
The front-facing camera on most of the high-end phones maxes out at just over 2-megapixels. The iPhone 5s has just 1.2MP front-camera, whilst Samsung's Galaxy S4 comes with a 2MP front-facing shooter.
So far only local vendors have given importance to the front camera on the phones, but it seems that a tier-2 phone maker like Sony is ready to introduce a powerful "Selfie" phone that appeals to young population.
Japanese giant Sony is busy producing a mid-range handset that could come with a superb front camera. Not surprisingly, we've heard number of Sony-branded phones to arrive in the market sometime in the second-half of 2014. Apparently, Sony plans to introduce this device, alongside the launch of the Xperia Z2a in Taiwan shortly.
In fact two leaked pictures of this very "Selfie" phone have surfaced online over at Esato forums ( via Xperia Blog). Reportedly, one of the leaked images shows the rear back cover of the device, while another picture sheds light on the front-side. Additionally, there appears to be a codename label (on the front side) naming the device 'Gina'. Also, you'll identify a large camera module, alongside a front-facing flash included on the front side.
It is widely believed that the Sony-made phone will come with a massive 2,500mAh battery fitted inside. The complete specifications of the handset have been kept under tight wraps.
HTC Eye Selfie Smartphone Leaks Out
The latest M8 Flagship has a 5MP front-facing camera, which means it takes better selfies than competitive phones. And now it appears that there is yet another selfie phone on the way from the house of HTC. Dubbed HTC Eye, the selfie handset could arrive in the market later this year. It will apparently be marketed as the ultimate selfie phone, according to the latest leaked report.