TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Japanese phone maker, Sony is all set to announce its new flagship Android smartphone Xperia Z with 4G capability in Australia, on February 20. The company sent invitations to the Australian technology media for an event in Sydney. Australia will witness the launch of Xperia Z tablet along with the display of Sony's NFC technology enabled one-touch devices. The invite reads "Sony Mobile invites you to an intimate lunch to launch the new Xperia Z smartphone." The event will see the unveiling of 4G technology compatible device along with Sony's one touch suite which is enabled with NBFC technology.
Sony first introduced the Xperia Z in the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas last month. After a all the rumors going around it, the smartphone will finally see the light of day.
The specifications of the tablet are as fallows
Dimesions & Weight: Xperia Z measures 139 x 71 x 7.9 mm in dimensions and weighs in at 140 grams.
Display: The handset comes with a 5 inch full HD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and with Mobile Bravia Engine 2.
Processor: In this segment, Xperia Z comes with a quad core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor.
Operating System: Xperia Z comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system out of the box.
Camera: The handset has a 13MP rear camera and a 2.2MP front camera for video calling.
Storage: In terms of storage, Xperia Z comes with 16GB internal storage, 2GB RAM and a micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB additional storage.
Connectivity: When it comes to data connectivity, Xperia Z comes packed with features including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and 4G LTE.
Battery: The handset is powered by a 2,330 mAh battery, claimed to offer better backup.