TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Thanks to Samsung's series of Note handsets, the stylus, is back in fashion. For the uninitiated, it happens to be an accessory which allows for articulate selection and navigation in touch screen devices. It was initially popular during the 2000's, when the market was dominated by PDAs and other such devices. But as time went on, phones using capacitative touch screens began dominating the market, thereby negating the need for the accessory.
Sony has now listed a Stylus on its website. It happens to be a 1.5 mm ultra-thin point that lets you write, point and draw in detail, according to the company. Apart from this, a case has also been included to protects the tip from damage. Also, there is a cord to hold it along with the phone.
The stylus has beendesigned to go with Sony's Xperia Z Ultra, the company's 6-inch, high end phablet. Since the handset does not have a slot to hold the stylus, as is common with traditional stylus-bearing phones, the cord would be useful to carry.
The Sony Stylus ES22 for Xperia Z Ultra comes in jet black color. According to Sony's website, it has been listed for several countries.
However, the company is yet to provide information regarding availability and pricing.