TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Thanks to Samsung's series of Note handsets, the stylus, is back in fashion. For the uninitiated, it happens to be an accessory which allows for articulate selection and navigation in touch screen devices. It was initially popular during the 2000's, when the market was dominated by PDAs and other such devices. But as time went on, phones using capacitative touch screens began dominating the market, thereby negating the need for the accessory.
Sony has now listed a Stylus on its website. It happens to be a 1.5 mm ultra-thin point that lets you write, point and draw in detail, according to the company. Apart from this, a case has also been included to protects the tip from damage. Also, there is a cord to hold it along with the phone.
The stylus has beendesigned to go with Sony's Xperia Z Ultra, the company's 6-inch, high end phablet. Since the handset does not have a slot to hold the stylus, as is common with traditional stylus-bearing phones, the cord would be useful to carry.
The Sony Stylus ES22 for Xperia Z Ultra comes in jet black color. According to Sony's website, it has been listed for several countries.
However, the company is yet to provide information regarding availability and pricing.