TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Sony, one of the manufacturers of the high-end Android smartphones had released their recent flagship device as Sony Z1 recently. It is equipped with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 and Full HD 5 inch display. One of the most interesting feature in the device was the multi-touch feature with 10 finger points working simultaneously on the screen.
The device was great but obviously it is not accessible to all the users because it was highly priced, so targeting the lower segment of users Sony has decided to launch the mini version of the device named as Sony Xperia Z1s (the small s in the model name represents the smaller version of the device).
Well the specifications of this device are not out, but as per the reports it seems that they will retain the important specifications like Snapdragon 800 and Full HD resolution on the device with the display size of 4.3 Inches. The device is also expected to be robust with shatter-less and scratch-less glass along with water-resistant design. The camera and Android OS (Kitkat Android 4.2) will also be the same, i.e. 20.7 MP at the back and 2 MP in the front.
Sony will be launching this device at the CES as this has already been launched by the name of Sony Z1f in Japan. Recently as reported by Phonearena, the press invites to the event has already been leaked and it seem that this device will be revealed on 6th January, 2014. So, we have good chance of seeing other devices too as Z1s will not be the flagship device during that event.
Stay tuned to Gizbot!