TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Sony Xperia A2 Leaks Online: Will Not Support 4K Video Recording
Sony Mobile has been creating a game changing smartphones off late. Take for instance, the affordable Xperia E1 and mid-ranger Xperia T2 Ultra and last year's Xperia M, all these devices sparked excitement among the Sony fans as these devices were affordable and also pretty competitive. On the other hand, in the high-end section, needless to say, Sony is quite a player. The company's Xperia Z series from last year and this year are all competitive.
Now the latest report that have sprouted online suggest that Sony is now working on a a new phone called the Xperia A2. However, the device is currently speculated to be only released in native market i.e. Japan. The smartphone is reportedly set to make an appearance in Japan on the network of wireless carrier NTT DOCOMO.
The new Android-based handset from Sony, according to a leaked document that appeared online via XperiaBlog says that it will not feature support for 4K video recording. Moreover, it is reportedly said that the Xperia A2 is more of a smaller or mini variant of the Xperia Z2 smartphone launched recently.
How small will the Xperia A2 be? Rumors are that it will go ahead with a 4.3-inch display and will adopt the specs of the original Xperia Z2 smartphone. The leaked document also showed a comparison between the cameras of the Xperia Z2 (SO-03F), Xperia A2 (SO-04F), and Xperia Z2 Tablet (SO-05F). Apparently, the Xperia A2 might lack some other camera capabilities when compared to the existing high-end smartphone.
But this is not the final conclusion to the news as the premium smartphone maker has not confirmed any of the information regarding the phone. The name itself has not been confirmed so far and we are pretty far from price and availability of the handset.