TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Sony has announced the roll out of Android 4.0 ICS update for its sports device, Xperia Active. The update will be rolled out in batches to all the users. You can check for the update through the PC Companion Suite. Similar to the last update for Xperia Mini Pro, the brand has listed a set of SI numbers. If your handset has the number, you will be receiving the update. The SI number will be found inside the handset, after removing the battery.
The official post states that the ICS update for Xperia Active will be released in batches. There are minor differences in the software as per the product, country and the operator. This is the reason for having a unique identifier called Sales Item (SI). If the SI in your phone and the released software table are same, you will get the update.
The Xperia Active is a dust and water resistant Android based smartphone just like the Motorola Defy. The handset has features like Compass, Barometer, iMapMyFitness and heart rate and pulse monitoring functions. These will help you keep track of your routine performance.
The Xperia Active handset sports a 3 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. It has a 5 MP camera with LED flash, 1 GB internal memory and a micro SD card slot that supports up to 32 GB. The handset has connectivity features like Wi-Fi, 3G and GPS with A-GPS.