TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Sony Xperia Advance, an Android Gingerbread waterproof smartphone
Sony has announced the plans to come up with yet another Xperia model - Sony Xperia Advance. It will be released next month. Details regarding availability and pricing is not available yet. Handset as of now is code named Sony Lotus. A unique feature of this handset is its ruggedness.
This stylish smartphone is also dust and water resistant. It has already received ‘Ingress Protection Rating’ for its distinctive qualities. It has all standard features and specifications similar to other devices in the same category. The handset is portable with a weight of approximately 110 grams. It runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
- Ingress Protection Rating; Dustproof and Waterproof
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
- 110 Grams weight
- 512 MB RAM
- 3.5 inches of screen display size
- 320 x 480 pixels screen resolution
- 5 mega pixel rear camera
- FM Radio with RDS
- 1305 mAh standard lithium-ion battery
Sony Xperia Advance uses ST-Ericsson NovaThor U8500 processor clocked at 1000MHz. This handset features a 512 MB RAM capacity. Good quality multimedia experience is ensured with its 3.5 inch screen display that supports a pixel resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. Audio features in the handset include stereo microphone, mono loudspeaker and a 3.5 mm audio jack. It is a GSM phone supported by cellular data links such as GPRS, EDGE and HSDPA. Easier navigation is made possible with its multi-touch screen functionality.
Connectivity features present in Sony Xperia Advance include USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. An expandable MicroSD card slot is included in the device to add more data storage capacity. As a user enhancement, FM Radio with RDS feature is also included. Smoother satellite navigation is made possible with built-in GPS technology. The handset also features a 5 Mega Pixel camera capable of taking good quality images at a resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels. CMOS Sensor is also present in this camera. Additional features of the camera include autofocus, optical zoom and built-in flash. Built-in sensors are accelerometer and digital compass.
Sony Xperia Advance will be powered by a 1305 mAh standard lithium-ion battery. The company has not yet revealed any information regarding talktime and standby time. Additional features in the handset are NFC, scratch-resistant screen, image stabilizer and video stabilizer.