- 1 hr ago Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- 1 hr ago Realme Buds Air Neo With 119.2ms Latency Launched For Rs. 2,999 In India
- 1 hr ago Realme Watch With 1.4-inch Color Display Launches For Rs. 3,999 In India
- 7 hrs ago Realme Smart TV With HDR10 Launched In India: Priced Starting Rs. 12,999
- Movies Salman Khan Keeps His Promise, Releases A New Song For His Fans On Eid
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Automobiles Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Sony Xperia C3 And Top 5 Awesome Selfie Smartphones To Buy in India
How critical is a "selfie"-supported phone in modern day terms? Just ask almost everybody about the joy of taking a good selfie and uploading it on their concerend social media pages like Facebook and Twitter.
The basic concept of a selfie involves taking you own face shot (either alone or with friends) via the camera that's placed at the front of the camera. Needless to say, the trend has caught on with movie stars, football players and other similar personalities getting into the act.
But having a front-facing camera is absolutely necessary in modern day terms. Take for example, the prviously released Motorola Moto G. While the phone caught on well with users in the budget section, it did receive a bit of stick simply because Motorola decided against a front facing camera on the device.
Keeping up with the times, Sony recently launched its own selfie phone dubbed the Sony Xperia C3 for all those who enjoy the concept. Apparently, the phone comes with a 5MP front camera with LED flash support to it as well. The idea here is to take selfies even in low light or night conditions.
But while the Xperia C3 has been made only with selfies in mind, Sony knows that it isn't the only selfie-oriented smartphone in the market. There are still others who offer a great front camera support for a similar purpose.
So which are the top selfie phones in the market, apart from the newly released Xperia C3? We take a look at the top 5 smartphones with the best selfie support.
HTC did a great job with the first One handset. Keeping up the good work continued, the new HTC One M8 also offers similar specs in terms of the front facing camera. Apart from offering a great rear camera in the form of a new Ultra pixel camera, the phone boasts a wide-angle lens, which is an ideal way to take glamorous group selfies.
Both of Vibe Z's pixel rich cameras are pretty amazing - as if the camera in the back has been developed to compliment the camera that's in front. The device's 84-degree wide angle lens in front captures more than you can imagine (plus that fifth friend of yours who you thought would miss out on that memorable group selfie). In fact, you got to check that 84-degree wide angle lens to believe it.
This one is the newest smartphone in the block from Sony that simply concentrates on taking brilliant selfies. The front-facing snapper of the Xperia C3 is a 5MP one and its wide-angle front camera also offers a hefty 80-degree field of view, while being paired with a soft LED flash. The snapper is also capable of shooting in Superior Auto mode, making sure all your selfie needs arew dealt with.
Did you know that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the same handset that was used for Ellen DeGeneres' viral Oscar selfie. The Note 3 packs a 2-megapixel front-facing lens which makes sure that the device takes care of all the selfie needs. And although the camera may not be the best, but it still manages to pack in both you and a lot of your friends in one single shot.
As far as our memory goes, the Ascend P6 became the first smartphone to sport a mighty 5-megapixel front-snapper. In fact, Huawei was overwhelmed by the popularity of it and carried over the same feature for the recent Ascend G6. Make note that not only will the device offer you access to some great selfies with its sensor, but they will be sharp and packed with detail.