- 9 hrs ago Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- 9 hrs ago Realme Buds Air Neo With 119.2ms Latency Launched For Rs. 2,999 In India
- 9 hrs ago Realme Watch With 1.4-inch Color Display Launches For Rs. 3,999 In India
- 14 hrs ago Realme Smart TV With HDR10 Launched In India: Priced Starting Rs. 12,999
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Automobiles Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Sony Xperia C670X Coming Soon? Top 5 Specification Rumors
While Sony has had some momentum gained with its latest Xperia Z range of smartphones gaining some popularity among users, it seems like the company could be cooking up something new inside with a rumored device looking to arrive by the end of this year - Sony Xperia C670X.
Although nothing substantial can be said about the device, the Xperia C670X was first mentioned by a certain tipster who previously shared a bit of information about the device to Xperia Blog. And although all these information were based on the few device specifications that were sent to the site, there's a big chance that few of these specs will be subjected to change before the final device is pushed out by Sony.
But is the new device worth the user's time and will it be a step up from the recently revealed Xperia range of smartphones from Sony? Let's take a closer look.
As expected, the device, if finalized eventually, will indeed arrive with Android Jelly Bean v4.2. And although nothing has been made official as of now, it will also be interesting to see if the device eventually goes on to support the latest Android KitKat version on release.
The Xperia C670X, expected to arrive with a finalized name (since C670X is quite a mouthful), is rumored to feature a 13.1-megapixel primary rear camera (4128x3096 pixels) that will be assisted by autofocus and LED flash, apart from offering geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, image stabilization, HDR and 3D sweep panorama.
Apart from that, the device is also expected to offer video capabilities of 1080p@30fps with video stabilization and HDR. Also, there's a front facing 2.2-megapixel camera that will also support similar video capabilities as the primary camera.
As far as Display is concerned, the Sony C670X is expected to sport a slightly smaller display than the Xperia Z (C660X) at 4.8-inches although it will still look to maintain a full HD resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels (~459 ppi pixel density). However, we are yet to receive any kind of information related to the device's overall dimensions and weight.
While everything here has to be taken in with a pinch of salt, The Xperia C670X is expected to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 (APQ8064T) chipset, assisted by a 1.8GHz quad-core processor and Adreno 320 graphics. 2GB of RAM will also be present.
It is expected that the device will arrive with 32GB of internal space that can be further expanded up to another 32GB via MicroSD cards