TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Sony's upcoming smartphone, dubbed Xperia Sirius, has been leaked online several times in the past. However, this is a premium range smartphone which is the company's upcoming big ticket device. But when it comes to a mid range section, the company was mute until now.
Today, a fresh information about a new device from Japanese smartphone maker Sony has been unearthed. The info comes from the GFX Benchmark database and it's the Xperia D5103 smartphone that we are talking about here.
This is the first time the device has been spotted online and prior to this one, no information relating to the device was seen. However, the benchmark data at least reveals a bit of information. Moreover, it allows us to figure out what the device will be capable of doing.
According to the benchmark details, the Xperia D5103 will come with a 720p HD display quality. It will be powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor. Also, apparently, the device runs on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS. Apart from these, there is nothing much coming from the benchmark database. Nor the availability and pricing of the device is known at the moment. But chances of this device getting announced at Sony's MWC 2014 presentation, alongside the Sirius flagship, is quite likely.
However, if you observe the leaked specs, it looks like the device shares most of the specs of the recently launched Moto G smartphone. The moto G comes powered by with a same processor and there is a mild difference of 0.2 figures in the CPU clock while even the display and OS versions are common for both the devices. Thus when the device launches, Moto G might be its toughest competitor.