TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Ahead of Sony Xperia D6503's anticipated launch at MWC later this month, new leaks have started making rounds all over the web world.
According to the report, the codenamed 'Sirius', the upcoming flagship handset from Sony is touted to be Samsung Galaxy S5 and HTC One 2 killer.
Last week a rare and blurred image of Sony's upcoming flagship device made a premature appearance, and now the screenshots of its camera interface has showed up online.
Today, the folks over at Xperiaguide have got their hands on the updated camera UI app preloaded on the soon-to-be launched Sirius.
Apparently, the phone is said to feature a 20.7MP rear-facing camera with 4k video recording capability. The leaked screenshot of 4K video app clearly shows that the phone has something to do with 4K video recording. Other than 4K video app, the report also made mention of the Timeshift Video app, and the Creative Effect Camera app.
Moreover, the report further clarified that the handset is said to be better in recording videos in Full HD 1080p resolution. For your knowledge, the Sony Xperia D6503 will be capable of recording 1080p videos @60 frames per second (fps). There's a manual mode for those who understand photography.
The Japanese giant Sony may come up with its most hyped handset, the Sony Xperia D6503, at the Mobile World Congress (MWC). The biggest tech expo will kick off starting February 24.
Here are the suspected specs of Sony Xperia Z2 (codenamed Sirius):
5.2-inch Quad HD display (1440x2560)
Snapdragon 800 MSM8974AB SoC
3GB of RAM
16GB of internal memory
20.7MP rear-facing camera with 4K video recording facility
Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!