TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
During the last month of 2012, Sony came up with a couple of new smartphonese supporting dual SIM and single SIM formats, that was, Xperia Tipo and Xperia E. While, Xperia Tipo has already made a market debut at affordable price points, the second handset range Xperia E was said to hit the shelves in the first quarter of 2013.
Well, the latest update on the entry level Android smartphone is that Xperia E Dual is now available for pre-order at the Sony's US official webstore, at $199.99 (approx. Rs 11,000). The Japanese phone maker has also confirmed the official release of the smartphone shipping as March 1. Also, the smartphone is already released in the UK market at € 159 (Rs. 11,200 approx.), which means that it will also reach the Indian markets really soon, estimated time - next month.
Just to remind you, Xperia E Dual runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradeable to 4.1 Jelly Bean) and will sport a 3.5 inch scratch-resistant display with 480 x 320 pixels, single core 1GHz Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, MicroSD card support up to 32GB, 3.2MP rear camera and a VGA front facing camera, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and a 1,500 mAh battery.
The phone would come with Dual SIM capability, noise cancellation feature to filter out background sounds, to provice loud and clear HD voice 3D surround sound and DLNA connectivity amongst others. To top things off, the handset has been aimed at the low-budget market.