TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Sony, the proud manufacturer of Xperia Z, which has been released in India only recently is all set to launch Xperia E and Xperia E Dual in the country. Last week, there were reports circulating over the web that these smartphones will be launched in the nation by the end of this month.
Now, Xperia E and E Dual have been listed on Infibeam, a leading online retailer site for pre-order at Rs 9,999 and Rs 10,999 respectively. The listing claims that the handsets start shipping from March 30, 2013.
Talking about specifications, the mid-range smartphones will sport a 3.5 inch touchscreen display with 320 x 480 pixel resolution, 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227A processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB additional storage, 3.2MP rear camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and a 1,530 mAh.
The difference between the two models is that E Dual is the dual SIM variant of Xperia E. Also, Xperia E will be launched with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS out of the box, the dual SIM variant of the same will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and will receive the Jelly Bean upgrade later.
Given that the upcoming Sony offerings are available for pre-order, the handsets will be tough challengers for similar smartphones including Samsung Galaxy S Duos, Nokia Lumia 620 and more.