TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Japan based tech firm Sony has been quite successful with its Xperia line up of smartphones globally. The Xperia Z1 made an impressive entry into the market last year. While the company has poorly failed when it comes to its smartwatch, now the maker of Xperia Z Ultra seems to be preparing to come up with two new smartphones shortly as Xperia Blog has just spotted these devices at the FCC database.
The smartphones which come with a model number D200X and D210X have been spotted. At the FCC database, they are also called by their code names Falcon SS (D200X) and Falcon DS (D210X). ODM Arima Communications would be in charge of building the handset according to the leaked information.
However, the upcoming Sony smartphones are probably sequel to the company's last year's launched handsets Xperia E and E dual. Thus these could be probably also called as the Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual when it arrives in the market.
At this point of time, there are no informations pertaining to the specs of the devices as of now. However, speculations are that these devices could have some high end features. Most expected ones are high-resolution and faster processor. Moreover, you can expect Android Jelly Bean version 4.3 to run in them. However, these smartphone are also rumored to be an entry level devices by many.
You could expect the devices to be seen in the upcoming CES, 2014 next week. Stay tuned!