TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
After announcing the handset at the IFA 2014 tech show in Berlin earlier this month, premium smartphone maker Sony has now made the Xperia E3 dual available in India at the price of Rs. 11,990. The Xperia E3 dual and its single SIM variant are the two cheapest smartphone that Sony has in the market with KitKat OS running in them.
Anyways, today, GizBot has come up with a top 10 online deals pertaining to the dual SIM variant of the Xperia E3 smartphone. But before heading on to the deal, you might want to check out the specs of the handset.
Sony Xperia E3 Dual: Key Specifications
The latest Xperia E3 Dual boasts a 4.5-inch capacitive touch screen display offering a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226) processor with Adreno 305 GPU. The latest handset is also backed by 1GB RAM and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat).
The Xperia E3 Dual houses 4GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. The device have a limited imaging capability compared with the other devices from the company. It comes packed with a 5MP rear camera with LED flash capable of recording video at 1080p and a 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing snapper.
Connectivity options in the device include: 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS / aGPS and it is a Dual SIM handset. The Xperia E3 Dual measures 8.5 mm thick and weigh 144 grams. Fueled by 2330 mAh battery, the new devices also come with Sony's proprietary Battery STAMINA Mode.
You can now head on to the sliders for tempting online deals on Xperia E3: