TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Sony Xperia GX: An Android ICS, 13 MP camera smartphone
Sony Xperia GX is another handset to release this year adding to the Xperia portfolio of the company. The Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon processor powers the handset that run on Android ICS. The design and multimedia features are also really impressive over and above the standard Xperia feature set.
Sony Xperia GX measures 5.16 x 2.72 x 0.41 in and weighs 4.48 oz. The handset is powered with a dual core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon processor with 1.5 GHz clock speed and graphics options are controlled with Adreno 225 GPU. The Android ICS platform gives a lot of inbuilt features and access to external utility apps.
- Display screen of 4.6 inches with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- Multi touch functionality with up to 10 fingers
- A 13 MP rear camera
- Secondary camera with 1.3 MP and 720p@30fps
- Dual core Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon processor with 1.5 GHz clock speed
- Android ICS Operating system
- Graphics options are controlled with Adreno 225 GPU
- Internal memory capacity includes 16 GB storage
- 1GB RAM
- WiFi capability
- Bluetooth 3.0
- A Li-ion 1700 mAh capacity battery
Sony Xperia GX features a display screen of 4.6 inches with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution and offers multi touch functionality with up to 10 fingers. Scratch-resistant glass and Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine improvise the display screen safeguard features of the handset.
Sony Xperia GX model has an impressive multimedia specification list. A 13 MP rear shooter is one of the best camera options available in the Xperia range. The shooting efficiency is improvised with autofocus and LED flash facility. Various interesting features are also included in the camera section like Geo-tagging, image stabilization, 3D sweep panorama, touch focus as well as face and smile detection. Video shooting is enabled at a speed of 1080p @ 30fps and enhanced with features like continuous video light, autofocus and video stabilizer. A secondary camera with 1.3 MP and 720p@30fps aids in having video chatting sessions.
The internal memory capacity includes 16 GB storage and 1GB RAM. WiFi capability and Bluetooth 3.0 rounds up the wireless capabilities of this handset. A Li-ion 1700 mAh capacity battery is expected to support a decent enough standby time and talk time.
Sony Xperia GX model was announced early by May itself. As of now, the exact release date of the model is not confirmed. As it was mentioned that the availability of this model will be in the third quarter, we can expect the release shortly. Even though, the price details of the model are not known at the instance, we can expect a price tag towards the mid range as seen with other Xperia models. These handsets will reach the market in black and white outfit.