TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Back in September, Sony launched a serious contender for the smartphone crown, the Xperia Z1, which was poised to take on Nokia's Lumia 1020 and Samsung's Galaxy S4 Zoom. Now the company seems to be interested in updating the Android OS for its older smartphone models.
However, back in July, the company was also said to update the Android version of its Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, Xperia SP and Xperia Z Ultra handsets. But Sony had not reveal the date as to when the update would go live.
However, then it was just a speculation, but now Sony Mobile Argentina's social team has said that the Xperia L will receive the Android 4.3 update soon and apparently the social site hints at the arrival of the update sometime around mid-November.
Sadly, there is no other information on any other official site at the moment regarding the update. Given that there isn't any other information on the mater from alternate sources, the news from the Social Media team of Sony Argentina is all that there is at the moment.
However, GizBot will let you know more about Android 4.3 update for Xperia L as soon as possible if anything related to it surfaces in near future.