TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
It seems we will soon lose track of the number of Sony Xperia models as they are coming at a swift pace. The latest one to be launched is Xperia Mint which is again a full-fledged Android platform powered by Snapdragon S4 processor. This LT30p smartphone dubbed as Xperia Mint has many of its specs similar to popular handset models like Samsung Galaxy S III and HTC One X.
Sony Xperia Mint features a 4.3-inch display screen with 720p resolution for enjoying videos and games. The Snapdragon S4 processor running at 1.5GHz and RAM of 1GB would ensure good operating efficiency. The inbuilt memory capacity of 16GB and memory expansion capability via microSD card give users ample storage facility.
Key Features and Specifications:
- A 4.3-inch display screen with 720p resolution
- Snapdragon S4 processor running at 1.5GHz
- Android ICS 4.0 OS
- 13MP rear cameras
- RAM of 1GB
- Expandable Memory capacity of 16GB
- Bluetooth 4.0
- WiFi connectivity
Data back up and transfer options are allowed through USB port. Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi are the standard wireless connectivity options. The battery life of this handset is the real talking point as it is claimed that battery can last for even for a full day if used in the optimum way.
Sony Xperia Mint comes enriched with Android 4.0 OS offering a splendid mobile experience with inbuilt features and access to apps from the Android store. Sony has added its own version of skin above the Android platform to improvise the handset functionality, as well. The placement of virtual buttons on the bottom side reminds us of the Motorola Atrix HD.
Sony Xperia Mint comes with an interesting camera section, as well with a rear shooter of 13MP which supports in capturing unforgettable moments of life in really impressive quality. The inclusion of a dedicated shutter button just like HTC EVO 4G LTE adds to the user friendliness of the camera section. It is still not sure whether it will have a front end camera.
There is some news like Sony will announce its new Xperia handset at IFA by this September. The exact release time and pricing information of the phone will be revealed most probably by that time. The revealed pictures say that the handset will be featuring a standard black outfit.