TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
From the beginning of 2012 Sony has been introducing many new models to their Xperia line up of smart phones. Now the latest news is that Sony has one another device under their sleeve and that too an Xperia model. The new model is termed as Sony Xperia neo L. This is a sufficiently feature rich mid range mobile phone that works on android operating system.
Features and specifications of Sony Xperia neo L
480 x 854 pixels
120.0 x 61.0 x 12.8mm
Yes, LCD Touch screen display
Android OS, v4.0 Ice cream sandwich
Single core Snapdragon processor
5 mega pixels
Yes, Up to 32 GB
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Yes, version 2.0 with micro USB connector
Sony Xperia neo L has certain design element which is common to other models in the Xperia line up. At a first glance this phone may be mistaken for Sony Xperia Neo V but there are certain elements that are similar to Xperia Play too. All in all the thin body and curvy design looks very good.
On the contrary to other Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich models in the market this phone features four physical buttons below its screen. In the contemporary styling this physical buttons are usually swapped with capacitive touch screen ones. The small dimension of the phone lets the user carry it anywhere without any trouble.
The display has a size of 4 inches and is of LCD touch screen type. The phone is powered by a single core Snapdragon processor which is clocked at 1 GHz. An adreno 205 graphics processing unit is also provided to handle all the multimedia and graphic contents. The main shooter in the phone is of 5 mega pixels resolution and there is a secondary front facing camera too for making video calls.
Sony Xperia neo L will be first launched in the Chinese market .There is no word on the global availability of the phone or its price tag.