TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Sony Xperia Neo L: An Android ICS phone powered by Qualcomm processor
Sony Xperia and HTC One are two brands which are getting new family members every month. Sony Xperia Neo L now the latest entrant to Sony Xperia family. The new smartphone runs on Android ICS platform and is powered by Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon processor.
Sony Xperia Neo L features a 4.0 inches display screen with 480 x 854 pixels resolution. The LED-backlit LCD accompanied by capacitive touch screen offers user experience while performing daily tasks. The handset measures 121 x 61.1 x 12.2 mm and weighs 131.5 g.
Key Features and Specifications:
- 4.0 inches capacitive touch screen with 480 x 854 pixels resolution
- Powered by Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon processor of 1GHz with ample operating speed
- 5 MP rear end camera
- VGA secondary camera
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 512 MB RAM
- Wifi connectivity
- 1GB of internal storage
- Measures 121 x 61.1 x 12.2 mm and weighs 131.5 g
- Standard Li-Po 1500 mAh battery
The sensors in this mid end smartphone Sony Xperia Neo L include Accelerometer, proximity and compass. It comes with video and audio player facility but lacks FM radio functionality. The audio features include a loud speaker and a 3.5 mm jack. Ample memory capacity is offered with this handset with 1GB of internal storage. Videos or photos can be transferred wirelessly with Bluetooth 2.1. Wifi and USB are also standard features in this model.
Sony Xperia Neo L is powered by a standard Li-Po 1500 mAh battery offering impressive operating life. It offers a standby time of up to 575 h for 2G and up to 410 h for 3G. Talk time is up to 7 h 53 min for 2G and up to 7 h 9 min for 3G. Music lovers will be happy as the handset also allows a music playback time of up to 37 h.
Sony Xperia Neo L was announced earlier by March and reached the market last month. Consumers can purchase this mobile at a price of around Rs. 18,500/-.