TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Japanese handset vendor Sony's soon-to-be launched handset Xperia SP C530X aka HuaShan has been making rounds in rumors since a few months. Now, the handset has been shown in full glory alongside Xperia V. Xperia SP image leak shows its wonderful aesthetics in the recent leak and is tipped to come at the MWC 2013 slated to happen in a few days.
It has been confirmed that HuaShan will be called as Xperia SP and the handset's first live pictures have been leaked hinting at increased possibilities of its launch at MWC 2013.
As per a recent XperiaBlog report, Xperia SP is pictured right next to Xperia V and while the size difference between the two is minimal, Xperia SP is clearly the slightly larger device. This means the screen is larger than the 4.3 inch display on Xperia V, and it is speculated to be a 4.5-inch display.
On the aesthetics front, it is clear that Xperia SP has the Sony's signature silvery power/lock button on the side, which is a feature that makes newer Sony devices stand out. The handset is said to come with a plastic back as well.
Going by an earlier leaked benchmark result, C5303 HuaShan will come with an HD 720p display, 1.7GHz dual core Qualcomm MSM8960T Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, which is a chipset for the China Mobile network, Adreno 320 graphics processor and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS. As of now, the other specs of C5303 HuaShan remain to be a mystery. Moreover, Xperia SP is also claimed to support 4G LTE networks.
However, there is no official word regarding the rumored smartphone from the Xperia series manufacturer. Meantime, below is a slideshow showing the leaked pictures of Xperia SP with Xperia V.