TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
It seems like Sony is all set to take up the smartphone arena on fire, as the company coming out with numerous launches these days. A couple of days back, there were reports circulating all over the web regarding two new Xperia smartphones - SP and L, which were spotted online.
Now, there are more reports adding value to the already existing rumors as Xperia SP codenamed HuaShan. A recent XperiaBlog report citing inside sources has leaked the official render of the handset, which has been wandering over the rumorland for quite sometime.
The official render of Xperia SP has been popping on several forums and news sites and it looks similar to the earlier image leaks, thereby hinting at its legibility. There are media reports claiming that the handset will be unveiled on March 18 in Russia's capital Moscow.
What About Features?
Going by earlier leaked benchmark results, Xperia SP C5303 HuaShan might sport an 4.6 inch HD 720p display, 1.7GHz dual core Qualcomm MSM8960T Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, Adreno 320 graphics processor, 8MP rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, 8GB internal storage, micro SD card slot and run on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS. As of now, the other specs of C5303 HuaShan remain to be a mystery.
To beat the sales of Samsung's sizzling smartphones, Sony upcoming flagship smartphones, apart from decent specs will also have to incorporate a lot of software features to stand against Samsung S features like S Beam, Smart Play and more.
In the recent times, Sony has come out to be a powerful Android competitor in the handset market when the manufacturer will launch its new range of handsets including Xperia SP. Hope Sony comes up with some power packed handsets that can smash direct rivals such as Samsung Galaxy handsets.