TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Sony India is switfly prepping to sizzle the Indian smartphone arena with the launch of Xperia Z. The flagship Sony smartphone launched at CES 2013 with a stunning 5 inch 1080p display and waterproof and dust resistant body is coming to India on March 6.
The Japanese tech giant has already started sending out invites to the tech media world for the launch event on March 6 in New Delhi alongside posting teasers on Facebook.
Xperia Z: Specs, Price, Release Date
Well, following this, Gizbot has come to know from an inside source familiar with the subject that Xperia Z will be officially available for pre-order online most probably from the day it will get launched in the country, that is, March 6.
With that being said, the source also revealed that the heavyweight will be retailed at a market price range of Rs 40,000 to Rs 45,000.
Moreover, the source also revealed that the Xperia Z will be available in the market for purchase just after one week from the the launch date, presumably from the second week of the month around the date March 12.
Further, the handset is already available for pre order on TheMobileStore in three color options - Black, White and Purple for a price of Rs 40,000. According to the listing, Xperia Z will be shipped to those who have ordered it from March 12, which hints at a possible retail availability of the handset as well.
Just to remind the specs, Xperia Z packs a 5 inch full HD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and with Mobile Bravia Engine 2, quad core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, 13MP rear camera, 2.2MP front camera for video calling, 16GB internal storage, 2GB RAM, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB additional storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and a 2,330 mAh Li-Ion battery with Battery Stamina Mode.
Moreover, on the software side, Xperia Z comes with several features including the Sony's media applications, One touch functions, HDR camera capabilities and more.
For more updates on the price and availability of Xperia Z in India, stay tuned to Gizbot.