TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
After Samsung and HTC announced their respective "stock Android "handset; it's time for Sony to reveal Xperia Z with same experience. Being a flagship device there are chances to see Xperia Z dressed like Nexus 4. Recently, Android Geeks reported that Sony Xperia Z Google Edition is coming soon. However, Sony is yet to confirm the existence of any such device. Currently, the Xperia Z runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with home baked UI on the top of it.
The street is abuzz with rumors of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update coming to Xperia Z. Now a fresh rumor has arrived claiming the existence of tweaked UI. According to a report by GSM Arena, alleged snapshots of Xperia Z UI arrived a little early. Going by them, it would be wrong to say whether these snapshots have any link with Google Edition Xperia Z.
The tweaked UI is clearly visible, but at the same time so-called "stock android "is missing from the action. There are hardly any difference between the existing UO and the one shown to us .Take this rumor as a pinch of salt because hardly one can see something drastic going to happen. The report further highlights app drawer, as shown in the alleged snapshots. They are more or less same.
Sony had officially launched the Xperia Z in India around March .It comes with a 5-inch full-HD (1080x1920) display. In the processing side, a 1.5GHz Snapdragon4 Pro quad-core processor has been provided by the manufacturer. In the imaging department, a 13-megapixel rear facing camera can be seen. Other highlights include: 2GB RAM, 16GBof ROM (expandable), water and dustproof, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, Wi-Fi and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Stay tuned to GizBot.