TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The smartphone market, in current times, is comprised of a host of different and varied manufacturers who offer different devices (although the same OS, apart from Apple) at an assorted range of prices.
And while there are different devices from different manufacturers, the eventual goal remains the same for everybody in the race: To reach the top of the charts and attain similar popularity as that of Samsung and Apple.
As of now, we have quite a number of Indian manufacturers in the race who look to compete with others who have seen the domestic market as a potential place to grow and evolve, and Sony is one of them with its latest offering Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.
Talking about the specs, Sony Xperia Z1 Compact features a 4.3-inch (1280 x 720pixels) Triluminos Display with with X-Reality engine. It is powered by a 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with a 2GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS.
Camera-wise, there is a 20.7-megapixel rear camera with Sony G lens with a 27mm wide angle f/2.0 aperture custom 1/2.3″ Sony Exmor RS image sensor, BIONZ image processing engine, HDR photos and videos, 1080p video recording. Also add a 2.2 MP shooter with 720p video recording at the front of the device.
But while all that sounds cool, what kinds of deals are currently up for the Z1 Compact that you can look ahead to if you eventually decide to invest in the device? Let's take a look at the top 5 online deals for the device as of now.