TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Since childhood, Indian consumers adore Sony products - Be it a Walkman player or a Trinitron Color TV. The Japanese tech titan has evolved over the years. Until recently, Sony was incompetent in tackling competition. After the split with Sweden's Ericsson, Sony is once again trying to become the most talked about smartphone vendor globally.
The zest to become No. 1 smartphone player can be seen in devices like Xperia Z and Xperia ZR. Carrying this tradition forward, Sony has come up with Xperia Z1; a rare example of performance meets style. After months and months of rumor, Sony finally announced its newest flagship at this year's IFA tech show.
The Xperia Z1 is now available in India alongside SmartWatch 2 and Cyber-shot DSC-QX100 and DSC- QX10. Priced at Rs. 44,990, Sony Xperia Z1 is quite reasonable, when compared to Samsung Galaxy Note 3. At the launch event, we got a chance to hang out the device for a brief period of time. Here are our hands on impressions:
The Xperia Z1 sits between original Xperia Z and Xperia Z Ultra. Being a Sony made device, it is natural to expect excellent build quality. The phone has all the qualities of a high -end smartphone. From amazing camera to latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset, what else you want from a big ticket phone. Sony Xperia Z1 is way better looking than Galaxy Note 3. Moreover, the Xperia Z1 has killer looks and is probably the most gorgeous phones we have come across so far. And we have to say this: Sony Xperia Z1 is a real successor to Xperia Z.