TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Looks like Sony is bringing one more color shade to its Xperia Z1 handset. The recently leaked image of the Xperia Z1 handset comes from Vietnam and shows the device clad in Red case. This is probably going to make a lot of Xperia fans happy as this is the first time the Xperia handset is going to come in sharp color.
Nokia's candy color handsets surely influenced all the smartphone manufacturers. Apple has already brought the colorful and glossy iPhone 5C and even HTC One has got sprayed with Red and Blue colors.
However, the alleged images that have appeared online has more to tell than just the mere color of the handset. One of the images surprisingly shows the device running on Android 4.4.2. The original Sony Xperia Z1 is currently running on Android version 4.2.2.
Thus, Sony could be planning to skip the Android 4.3 update and head directly to the KitKat update. Moreover, rumor has it that Sony will roll out the update to the device during the last week on January or early February, 2014.
Talking about the new Red color variant of the Xperia Z1, Sony might not make it available in all the markets. So far there is no formal response from the company regarding the same device. However, since the pictures are quite real, one can expect the device to launch soon in select market.
Probably, all the specifications of the Red variant will be same as the original Xperia Z1, including the 21MP camera.