TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Sony's most ambitious smartphone - the Xperia Z1 will be unveiled in Berlin. Clock is ticking fast and we're so close to that moment. If you are a Sony fanboy, then leave your work aside for an hour. The final countdown to Xperia Honami i1 a.k.a Z1 is moments away. The final specifications sheet of Sony Xperia Z1 is already leaked. Have a look at the features and specs of Honami i1.
The Sony Xperia Z1 will have a 5-inch Full HD display. It will be powered by Quacomm Snapdragon 800 processor (quad -core) coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM (expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card). The phone will have an insanely powerful 20.7MP rear facing camera with G Lens and other sophisticated imaging ecologies fused make experience awesome. The handset is rumored to have a 3,300mAh Li Ion battery. Other connectivity features include: 3G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi, a 2-MP front facing camera and much more. The camera centric phone will be supported by Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
Now you can watch below the live unveiling of Sony Xperia Z1 from IFA Berlin via Community/Sony. Stay tuned to GizBot!