TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Sony isn't done with its latest Xperia Z1 handset yet because most already know about the upcoming 'mini' variant of the handset.
The word 'mini' should not be interpreted as 'less' here because the recent leaks have already hinted that the handset will come with the same massive 20 MP rear camera.
Recently, Xperia Z1 mini (aka Xperia Z1 f) has leaked online. The leaked image is a part of the brochure that that tech world has already seen before. More precisely, it is a promo brochure from Japanese carrier NTT DoCoMo.
The new images confirm most of the specs of the handset and it looks like the smaller brother of Xperia Z1 is also going to come with Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 800 chipset. Moreover according to the leak, the handset will be powered by a 2.2 GHz quad-core CPU coupled with 2GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU as well as the 32GB of internal storage. The new leak also confirms the phone will pack a microSD card slot.
Most might wonder about the differences between the Xperia Z1 and the mini variant of it. But worry not as there are not going to be too many differences apart from the smaller screen measuring 4.3 inch and 720p display quality. Another difference is the smaller battery capacity of 2,300 mAh featured in mini Xperia Z1. To refresh on the original one, it features a 5 inch 1080p display and 3,000 mAh battery capacity. Another minor difference is the increased thickness of the mini variant.
A new, interesting revelation is that the handset is going to come in 4 color variants viz. black, white, pink and lime.
Sadly there is no confirmed information regarding the price and availability of the device, but most believe that the device would be launched in October 10, 2013.