- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sony Xperia Z1 Mini Smartphone Shown in Leaked Image
There has been quite a buzz and suspense over the coming of Xperia Z1 Mini.
Slated to be launched in China on January 3 next year, the rumors around the device have been making new headlines, and creating history of some sort.
While the official release date of Xperia Z1 mini release date nears, a new image of the device has popped up on the web.
Just a short while ago, we informed you that the Xperia Z1 mini or the Sony D5503 might go official next week.
Now it seems that the rear back panel of the Xperia Z1 mini made a dramatic entry raising several questions over the existence of the device.
A good look at the leaked image clearly shows that this very phone is indeed an International version of original Xperia Z1f. The Sony D5503 has a 20.7MP rear-facing camera with "G "lens branding on the back. Recently, the phone was spotted on the AnTuTu benchmark site.
The Sony D5503 managed to pass high with flying colors, if one asked to believe an impressive 35,000 AnTuTu benchmark score. Even the alleged images of the device have been hell number of times.
Clearly, the handset is all set to be announced any time soon. Though, the exact details around its retail availability haven't made public yet.
The Xperia Z1F or the Sony S5503 is a low-cost version of original Xperia Z1, which was officially launched at the IFA Berlin tech show. The phone features a 4.3-inch TFT LCD 720p HD resolution.
It is powered by a 2.2GHz quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC (MSM8974), 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM (expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card slot). Android 4.2 Jelly Bean comes out the device.
The Xperia Z1f also supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, NFC and a 2300mAh battery. There's a 20.7-megapixel rear shooter powered by "G "Lens and better than expected front-facing camera.
According to a report, the Xperia Z1f reportedly outsold Apple iPhone 5S in Japan. The Xperia Z1f has already made its place among the top selling phones in Japan. We hope to see the device soon landing in India.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!