TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
So far, the Japanese smartphone maker , Sony had been selling their mini variant of Xperia Z1 only in Japanese market. But now a leaked images and details on cnbeta.com hints at the release of the same device on other markets as well. In Japan, the Xperia Z1 mini has been selling from major carrier NTT DoCoMo. It should be noted that the company has not officially spoken about the matter yet.
Moreover, according to Gforgames, Sony will launch the Xperia Z1 mini in China as soon as January 3. Again this is just a speculations and no formal words have been heard. But it is rumored that the company will be hosting a special event for the launch of the device in Japan in December.
When it comes to the pricing, the source close to the matter has reportedly said that it would land in other markets for quite an expensive price tag. The direct translation of the price would be $675 which will again translate into Rs. 41,728 in Indian currency.
When it comes to Chinese market, the Xperia Z1 mini is codenamed i3 in China, but it will go on sale under a different name, which is not yet known.
Going by the specs, the Xperia Z1 mini would come with a slightly smaller 4.3-inch HD (720) capacitive touchscreen display. It is powered by a 2,300 mAh Li-Ion battery, as opposed to the original Xperia Z1's 5-inch display and 3,000 mAh Li-Ion battery.