TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Sony has emerged as the most desired tech vendor in the last few months - thanks to the growing popularity of its Android powered Xperia range. Soon, the tech vendor will announce Xperia Z1 on September 4 at IAF Berlin.
The alleged images and specifications have been circulating on the web for the past few days. Now, more unofficial pictures of Honami I1 have leaked. The images seems authentic and real. The unofficial pcitures of the device have been uploaded on Esato forums.
The white colored Xperia Z1 has been shown from all possible angles. It appears that the pictures were taken at an official Sony launch happened locally. Moreover, the Xperia Z1 rear back panel lacks glossy finishing.
It is suspected that the rear back of Honami i1 would be made of polycarbonate plastic. Both Xperia Z and the Z Ultra houses rear back panel made of glass. The phone looks bulkier than original Sony Xperia Z. It is reported that the Xperia Z1 would have a 3,000mAh Li Ion battery fitted inside.
Meanwhile, a mockup image featuring Xperia Z, Xperia Z1 and Xperia Z Ultra has appeared. The mockup gives a clear picture of Xperia Z1 against Sony's other high-end phones. Notably, one can also see the model no of the Xperia Z1 - L39.
Xperia Z1 - Rumored specifications
The Sony Xperia Z will pack a 5-inch display Full HD display. It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card). The device will have a 20.7 -mega pixel camera with "G Lens" and dedicated BIONZ image processor.
Also add a 2-mega pixel front facing camera for long video chat. Other connectivity options include: NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS, IPX5/7 certification, and Miracast , among others. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the box. It is not clear, whether Sony will go for Android 4.3 Jelly Bean or not.